compensation: Stylist average over $50,000 per year + Tips + Benefits employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
DO WHAT YOU LOVE. LOVE WHAT YOU DO.
TEXT SPORTCLIPS to 25000, or click here: http://oli.vi/NIzY7 and our assistant Kenzie will get you scheduled for an interview today.
What you can expect from us:
• HEALTH INSURANCE that will cost you as low as $18.10 per paycheck that includes some $0 copays!
• Short term disability (e.g. PAID MATERNITY LEAVE) with no expense to Stylists.
• Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations and Matching 401-K
• Our Stylist average over $50,000 per year with unlimited growth plus instant paid training!
• Our busy stores service up to 1,000+ clients per week = instant clientele for you.
• Career Advancement: Ambassador, Technical Skills Specialist and Manager - just to name a few!
• Fun, team oriented work environment
What makes a successful Sport Clips Stylist:
• Current cosmetology or barber license
• Ability to work a flexible schedule
• Exceptional client service
Barber, Stylist, Salon, Men's Salon, Upscale Salon, Men's Hair, Cosmetology, Men's Concept, Hair Salon, Hair Stylist, Hairstylist, Salon Stylist, Stylist, Hair, Cosmetologist, Haircut, Hairdresser, Salon for Men, Men's and Boy's Concept Salon, Haircutter, Barber Shop, Babershop, Cutter, Cut, Supercuts, Great Clips, Regis, Paul Mitchell, Smart Style, Master Cuts, Floyd's, Finley's, Tune Ups, Roosters, Bird's, Knockouts, Style America, Diesel. Supercuts, Great Clips, Regis, Paul Mitchell. Salon, Team Member, Hair-stylist, Cosmetology, Ups, Hiring, Cosmetologist.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers