furnished house w/d in unit no smoking off-street parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
This home was built in Dec,2003 with city electricity, city water, city sewer and Oklahoma Natural Gas. It is in Stillwater School District, no more than 8 minutes drive to Oklahoma State University. Rent for one room is between $300-$450. Utility will be shared by the roommates.
5 bed rooms with walk in closets
2.5 bath rooms
1 large activity place
1 large living room
1 large open kitchen
1 Large porch with roof (350sqt) for entrance door
16'×8' storm cellar in back yard
This home was renewed in September 2015 completely and the brand new items as follows were installed.
Brand new laminate floor, all appliances, lights and etc al;
Brand new natural gas pipe to the home for kitchen range;
Brand new water pipes under and inside the home for both cold and hot water ;
Brand new entrance door with storm door
Brand new skirting;
Brand new extra large carpool for 2 cars
Brand new shed in back yard
Brand new wooden and chainlink fence all around the lot
Brand new solar energy led lights installed all around the front yard chainlink fence.
Brand new Furnace and AC system with heat pump was installed.in April 2016.
The following advantages are a plus.
(1) The home owner is an OSU student；
(2) The neighborhood is quiet，6 minutes drive to East Walmart, 8 minutes driving to OSU, 500 meters to OSU bus stop.
(3) Large indoor areas for sharing, with whole set of appliance, furniture is complete.
(4) High - equipped refrigerator, large - size curve screend TV, running machine, washing machine, microwave, oven, and etc.
(5) In order to ensure the quality of life and learning environment, and everyone has enough space to share, only three of the total five bed rooms for rent.
(6) The main bed room has private bath.
(7) Internet and natural gas are free.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers