Looking for a career? Cimarron Casino Enterprises is seeking Food and Beverage Attendants for our Perkins location.
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance. Company pays 100% for employee-only benefits; 75% for dependents.
• Life Insurance
Part-time benefits are also available (costs vary).
Apply today via email or online. If you apply via email you must attach a resume to be considered. You will be linked directly to this job opportunity and email to apply.
As the Food and Beverage Attendant you are responsible for assisting the Food and Beverage Supervisor in ensuring that all activities in the Food & Beverage Department are performed accurately and efficiently in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and internal control standards. You will also be responsible for providing quality Food and Beverage Department service in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner while displaying a high level of customer service.
• High school diploma or GED and 1 year of general work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Food service experience is preferred.
• Experience working with applicable computer programs and Point-of-Sale system(s).
• The Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma operates a drug-free workplace, and as such you must submit to and pass applicable drug test.
• You must be bondable and be able to pass a background check in order to obtain a gaming license.
• You must obtain an applicable alcoholic beverage service license within 7 days of employment.
• You must obtain ServSafe Food Handlers Certification within 90 days of employment.
• Provide prompt, efficient, and courteous service to guests.
• Serve as an order taker and cashier for all food and beverage transactions.
• Prepare and serve all food and beverage orders to guests’ specifications.
• Perform cleaning and stocking duties according to enterprise specifications.
• Maintain dining room and guest self-service areas.
• Adhere to all regulatory, departmental, and casino policies and procedures, and to TICS (Tribal Internal Control Standards).
• Create an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
• Encourage mutual respect, dignity, and integrity with all employees by setting positive examples at all times.
• Instill an atmosphere that encourages employees to share ideas, discuss concerns, and resolve conflicts.
• Retain employees through involvement in employee training and development.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required.